• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Vanike

Puppy Black Lab

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 09:22 AM

Hey everyone! I just joined this site yesterday, but have been lurking for about a week now trying to prepare for my new puppy that'll be joining the house on Monday. My family and I are very excited. Right now I'm trying to purchase supplies so that they'll be here within the next week, and I'm not scrambling to get stuff after the puppy arrives.

I was interested in purchasing her an Easy Walk Harness for when I use a leash (vet visits, for when I can finally take her out on walks). I've read great things about this harness, and it's important I train her not to lead during a walk.

At this point I know the large obviously won't fit her since she's small. Problem is, I don't really know the exact measurements of a 9 week old lab puppy. Can you guys recommend a size I should start her off with? Click this link for the sizing chart: Easy Walk Harness Sizing Chart

Thanks in Advance!

#2 julesinchaos

Big Black Lab

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 11:12 AM

We use the easy walk harness but to start off with just got a soft puppy harness as they grow so fast, Flynn is 15months old now and only wears the large harness when we go training as he's sooo enthusiastic and pulls like a train, when the harness goes on he knows he hasn't to pull, it's very effective, enjoy your puppy :)
Posted Image

2 girlies and a bloke! xxxx

#3 kaibei

Senior Black Lab

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 11:51 PM

we use Sensible Harness, as it only has one buckle on it, i like it more easy to put on n off, also is a front harness too, but my boy is so used to it already, he still pull someimes when he got to see his lovely neighbour( for treats)......lol otherwise he walks pretty good , along side with me. :rolleyes:

http://www.softouchconcepts.com/products/sense_ible_harness.php

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users