My dog ate a box of crayons

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 labluver94

Adult Black Lab

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Interests:Walking, birding (very novice!), reading, and spending time with my furkids and human kids!

Posted 20 August 2008 - 09:09 AM

My 6yo lab/mix ate a box of 24 non-toxic, washable Crayola crayons. He got it out of a bag of school supplies and ate them all. Anyone deal with this? I am guessing I will be dealing with puking and pooping.......lots of it. And very colorful.

#2 Tailes

Senior Black Lab

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Interests:Geek Stuff, Dancing to music, Fixing things, My Luke, My Kids, Being Outside, Eating, Swimming, Walking, and Old Fashioed guys who like to pay for dates.<br />^_~<br /><br />ohh yeah and veggin infront of the tv for no reason..

Posted 20 August 2008 - 05:45 PM

My mothers dog a shepherd mix ate a box of my crayons and then was locked in my room while i napped. I remember waking up to her picking up colored poops all over my rug. She had to let me out of bed, but told me watch out for the poop. Till this day she told me she never saw a dog poop so much color..

He ended up being fine. Im sure if it is nontoxic ( if you worry consult your vet ) he shouldnt be too sick. Just be prepared for a poop machine..

#3 labluver94

Adult Black Lab

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Interests:Walking, birding (very novice!), reading, and spending time with my furkids and human kids!

Posted 21 August 2008 - 08:19 AM

I am glad my dog is not the only one!
There is a rainbow of color in my backyard...........

#4 Perry's Mom

Big Black Lab

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 778 posts
  • Interests:Warm sunny days at the beach, Cooking, Gardening (poor plants-I have a black thumb to go w/my black lab), being with friends & sharing a good meal and a good bottle of wine...

Posted 21 August 2008 - 03:25 PM

Well, if people make big money selling paintings done by Elephants with their tails, imagine what you could get with these special colorful Black Lab abstracts...Maybe you should put down some canvas in your back yard! biggrin.gif

#5 labluver94

Adult Black Lab

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 09:35 AM

HA! That is funny. Doggy expressionist art. What message is he really conveying?!?!?!?

#6 Tailes

Senior Black Lab

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Interests:Geek Stuff, Dancing to music, Fixing things, My Luke, My Kids, Being Outside, Eating, Swimming, Walking, and Old Fashioed guys who like to pay for dates.<br />^_~<br /><br />ohh yeah and veggin infront of the tv for no reason..

Posted 26 August 2008 - 07:39 PM

Well that is an obvious answer.. Crayons are Yummy!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users