love the new place

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 Rileys Mom

Big Black Lab

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 402 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my family and walking my dogs with my husband!

Posted 09 November 2006 - 10:00 PM

Oh my gosh! I thought I was just having problems signing on. It is going to take some time to figure out this whole new set up!
Marne, Riley and Maggie

#22 proline

Big Black Lab

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • Interests:Black Labs, Boating, fishing!!

Posted 09 November 2006 - 10:35 PM

QUOTE (KarenM @ Nov 9 2006, 03:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Shock, Horror, Dismay……You go away for a couple of days and what the &%#*&$*(&.
NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!! You are all my friends and I simply can’t see any of you leaving. Now way. You put me in tears.

We will work this out. One of the reasons I liked the old site is because it was not like all the others, but we did ask for things like the ability for video etc. He was trying to make the site better for us.

I plan on spending some time on here today and figure out all the ins and outs. Please do not leave. We have all been here for each other and our Labs. We can get through a little thing like this. Please give it a try.
DO NOT LEAVE!!!!!
Buy the way this is songb3588.

Going by just Karen now

I guess we all have to stick together and work the bugs out together- in a couple of days we'll all be pro's- once the bugs are worked out!!!!! I have a good feeling about the big changes!!! More community and sharing with each other!!! I'm excited--change is good!!!! We all must grow to improve the site!!!

QUOTE (Rileys Mom @ Nov 10 2006, 03:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh my gosh! I thought I was just having problems signing on. It is going to take some time to figure out this whole new set up!

Be strong! It will get easyier!!!! we all just need to stick together till the bugs get worked out!!!

Ronnie Rolex

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users